Through the Friends group, local residents and visitors can:
- improve and care for Victoria Park, Finchley
- have a say on park facilities by working with Barnet Council and other organisations
- take part in litter picks, planting days
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Donation is voluntary and goes to helping us buy materials for park signs, administer meetings, and other general administrative costs.
Donation is suggested at £10 per year.
An example of how your donation helps
We got a generous donation from an anonymous supporter in August. The money will help us to replant our sensory communal flower bed (recently destroyed) and to add to the fund for the research needed to build the Victoria Park tree index and tree-trail.
Members of the Steering Group pay £10.
There are two options for joining Friends:
- Donate and go onto a general mailing list and be contacted with major pieces of information relating to the park. Add your street name and a contact number so we can gauge the range of neighbourhood streets involved.
- Become full member by paying an annual £10 membership fee. Benefits of full membership entitles you to attend events, vote at general meetings, receive a newsletter and other information
How to pay
Payment can be made to:
Friends of Victoria Park Finchley
Sort code 40-05-07
Account No 71492128
Inaugural general meeting
The Friends of Victoria Park Finchley’ first public meeting and membership drive was held on Wed 6 June, 2018. Find out more about the inaugural meeting…
How it all started
Passionate members of Etchingham Friends, Gruneisen Road residents and The Willow Estate Residents Association, along with The Finchley Victoria Bowling & Croquet Club, met on the 7 March 2017 and, together, formed the ‘Friends of Victoria Park Finchley’.